[kdepim-users] Importing e-mails, Firefox and Spellcheck?

Jeff OHora jeff at jeffohora.com
Mon Aug 11 04:34:33 BST 2008

I'm new to Kontact having been using Thunderbird, but I really needed an
integrated Calendar.  While I'm not a programmer and frankly not well versed
in the technical aspects, I can usually find my way around directories and do
simple editing of settings.  With that in mind ...

The 'Import e-mail' was whited out.  Couldn't import my e-mails/folders from
Thunderbird. How can I fix this problem or move the folders (from where to
where?)

In Kmail I'm unable to figure out how to get the program to use Firefox
instead of Knoquerer?  I've looked through various settings in Control Panel
to no avail.

Lastly, Spellcheck gives me this message:
>>ISpell/Aspell could not be started. Please make sure you have ISpell or
Aspell properly configured and in your PATH.<<

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Jeff