[kdepim-users] how to preserve calendar invitation emails, when accepting/denying them ?

Jan Pfeifer pfjan at yahoo.com.br
Wed Aug 6 03:30:02 BST 2008

I noticed in kmail (Kontact) that when i accept a calendar invitation, it gets deleted.

for my use case, ideally the  invites would be kept in my mailbox, for historical reasons, and easy search.

i searched everywhere for an option to disable the deletion of the invites, but couldn't find it.

am i missing it ? Or is there an easy way to trick the system, like some filter that would duplicate the invite somewhere?

thanks in advance for any help or pointers! :)

- jan