[kdepim-users] Kontact/Kmail

Eric Horton ehorton at hortonsonline.org
Tue Aug 5 18:16:15 BST 2008

I hope this is the correct forum for asking this question.  If not, please
direct me to the appropriate location.

I have been working with the latest version of Kontact and Kmail.
Connecting to an Exchange 2000 environment.  I thought the calendar
functions were working fine until I find that accepting a meeting request
under Kontact does not reflect my acceptance on other peoples Outlook
client.

I have tested creating the appointment in Kontact and getting responses back
from Outlook, but not the other way around.  Since it works one way, I have
to believe it work the other and I am just doing something stupid or don't
have a setting correct.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Thanks

Eric Horton