[kdepim-users] Treo 700p problems resolved.

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Wed Apr 30 04:39:09 BST 2008

Hi Tom!! =:)

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 1:27 PM, Tom Cada <thomas.cada at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am finally getting good results in syncing my Treo 700p. I have
>  downloaded the current stable version of kpilot, linked it with
>  pilot-link 12.2, compiled and installed it and it works fine.

Excellent news!!! =:)

>  I have a question now
>
>  -  The location is not copied from the palm to the calendar file in a
>  hot sync. Is this a known issue?

Yeah, unfortunately, there is very little support for the newer OS5
database fields in KPilot, to be honest. In fact, I don't think
there's any. For the calendar conduit, we at least copy the PC
Calendar's location to the Palm's note field, but we don't going in
the other direction, sorry. I'd definitely love any help in getting
this to work in a backwards-compatible way, though, so if you're
interested, please let me know!!! =:)

--
 -[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper // http://movingparts.net ]-
 -[ KDE PIM Developer // http://www.kde.org ]-