[kdepim-usability] New conflict resolution GUI

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Wed Sep 29 11:51:31 CEST 2004

On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 02:45:17AM +0200, Till Adam wrote:
> Hey folks,
Hi Till,

> At the below address is a screenshot of the way this is currently implemented
> in the Kolab resource as part of proko2. I'm not really happy with the
> dialog, so I thought that I'd ask here for some input as to how to do that
> better in HEAD, when I port this. The little satelite windows show the
> details of the two events and open when one clicks on the Details... buttons.
>
> http://www.hubbahubba.de/stuff/Kontact-conflict-resolution.png
It looks a bit confusing to me at the first glance.
In KitchenSync we have a conflict resolve dialog as well, it's a bit
more colored and when adding radio/check boxes to choose which field
should be taken it would fit your needs as well (We have to improve it for KitchenSync anyway).

http://wgess16.dyndns.org/~tobias/conflictsolve.png

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!