Trying to understand the scope of kdenlive

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Sat Apr 9 08:05:44 BST 2022

I think it's not necessary TO BE if it can TO USE.
Kdenlive projects could dialog with other projects to compatibilize
formats, exports and APIs; and this to allow software be called each other.

Not always is needed to reinvent the wheel but to improve each
specialized wheel to run vehicle as a team.

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 9/4/22 a les 8:53, Evert Vorster ha escrit: