Trying to understand the scope of kdenlive

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 07:53:02 BST 2022

Hey there Zeke.

I am a long time user/tester of Kdenlive, and I certainly won't mind more
functionality in Kdenlive.

However, people are used to their workflows, and are resistant to change,
which is something to keep in mind when extending functionality of any
program. So, if what you have in mind adds to Kdenlive without taking away
that would certainly get my vote.

Of course, you would have to discuss your plans in-depth with the actual
developers of Kdenlive.

Kind regards,
Evert Vorster
Awesome Chapters Tours