Bad practices from competitors

LuKaRo lists at lrose.de
Sat May 16 12:50:30 BST 2020

On 16.05.20 11:59, Camille Moulin wrote:

> Try with Bing maybe (first time I ever wrote such a statement ;-) ). In
> France, we get a similar result as Knomo, but translated in French.

Hi,

luckily, no fishy advertising when searching for "kdenlive" on
DuckDuckGo, Google, Bing or Yahoo for me when searching from Germany.
But when I recommend software to someone, I send them not only the name
of that application, but always also a link to their official download
page. This once again shows how important that is.

I think we should definitely approach Bing regarding that ads. It's
probably better if someone does it from the country where the ads were
visible, isn't it?

Regards,
LuKaRo