Interest in supporting Tangent Colorgrading Panels? LiftGammaGain Widget reset bug

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Nov 13 07:23:14 GMT 2018

On lundi, 12 novembre 2018 23.20:15 h CET, Michael Hirczy wrote:
> thx farid!

Hello Michael and welcome!

> account has already been created and I‘m already on the phabricator page ;)

Nice. Any improvment is welcome. We just need to make sure that all code is
open source and that we don't have to include headers from their SDK that
has an incompatible license.

Also, we should try to think of a reusable architecture, allowing future
hardware to be added to the implementation in the future.

> technically talking to the tangent panels is not too
> complicated, since all communication is done though their
> hub-software, which has socket based communication with the
> application.
> I first wanted to start with the loftgammagain widget, it would
> need some slight modifications, at the moment it‘s 100% mouse
> controlled, so I‘d do some wrapper methods to make adjustments
> possible through code.
> nothing fancy for starters... :)

Seems like a good start. Please use the refactoring_timeline git branch if
possible since it's where all the code changes have been pushed since 2
years, and is targeted for an april 2019 release.

> thx for the added links, I‘ll have a look...

Feel free to ask your questions.