Interest in supporting Tangent Colorgrading Panels? LiftGammaGain Widget reset bug

Michael Hirczy Mi.Hi at gmx.net
Mon Nov 12 22:20:15 GMT 2018

thx farid!

account has already been created and I‘m already on the phabricator page ;)

technically talking to the tangent panels is not too complicated, since all communication is done though their hub-software, which has socket based communication with the application.
I first wanted to start with the loftgammagain widget, it would need some slight modifications, at the moment it‘s 100% mouse controlled, so I‘d do some wrapper methods to make adjustments possible through code.
nothing fancy for starters... :)

thx for the added links, I‘ll have a look...

greetings
michi