Interest in supporting Tangent Colorgrading Panels? LiftGammaGain Widget reset bug

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 20:02:34 GMT 2018

Hi Michael and welcome!

That is some sweet hardware and I think it would be great to have support
for it in the next releases. I don't know technically what would be
involved to make it happen though. A first step can be to create a KDE
account and maybe start a thread on phabricator about this. Here s the link
to the Kdenlive board: https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/40/

Here is some info on git, hope it helps somehow:
https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Git

Also besides the mailing list we have a telegram and irc channels.

Cheers :)

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439