Crash report with AppImage

Cornelius cphbooming2000 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 19:18:32 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have figured out that this happens quite inconsistent, sometimes the
program crashes on me, sometimes it does not. But what I found out is
that it crashes more often when I start the playback from the beginning
of the clip, also it happens more frequently if I use the Affine
transition, and having more rotoscoping points also makes a difference.
I have not seen it crashing if there is no single color background. It
looks like once it crashed, it will always crash, but it is not bound to
the video, it looks like it is bound to the shape I put the nodes in,
but I do not know how the libraries work, nor do I know how kdenlive
works, so this is just speculation based on what happened to me.