OpenTimelineIO: post-production exchange format from Pixar

Camille camille.moulin at free.fr
Sun May 20 14:07:17 UTC 2018

Hi Nicolas, *,

As I understand it, it is just a pivot format, and the idea would  be to
write an "adpater" for Kdenlive's native format, as they have one for
FinalCutPro,

https://github.com/PixarAnimationStudios/OpenTimelineIO/wiki/How-to-Write-an-OpenTimelineIO-Adapter

https://github.com/PixarAnimationStudios/OpenTimelineIO/blob/master/opentimelineio/adapters/fcp_xml.py

Cheers,