Documenting Kdenlive fileformat(s) (was: OpenTimelineIO)
camille.moulin at free.fr
Sat May 19 10:34:24 UTC 2018
I'd like to document Kdenlive's file format, but I wonder where should I
There is a wiki page on this topic :
but it's rather old (11 January 2015 )
And there are pages on the Website, with detailed and up to date
As it's suboptimal to have the same information in two different
places, what should i do?
Here are the pro/cons I see for each option :
- Results look nice
- Editing is userfriendly
- Easily accessible / visible to the reader.
- No possibility for new comers to contribute
- No search function.
- Possibility for everyone to contribute (even though the
creation of an account is not that straightforward)
- Native collaboration features (like history, etc.)
- Search function (limited, see infra)
- Currently not very readable (lot of outdated content, etc.)
- Not very user-friendly
- No easy way to focus the search only on kdenlive
More information about the kdenlive