R: Re: Output XDCAM footage with kdenlive

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Thu Apr 26 06:49:09 UTC 2018

The useful information for Kdenlive project profile:

Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 25.000 fps
Color space : YUV

PS: I don't know why project profiles don't include audio parameters
(frequency, channels), neither multitrack parameters (e.g.
soundtrack-en, soundtrack-es, soundtrack-comments)

El 25/04/18 a les 22:49, Massimo Stella ha escrit: