R: Re: Output XDCAM footage with kdenlive

Jogchum Reitsma j.reitsma at hccnet.nl
Sat Apr 28 19:02:00 UTC 2018

Thanks!

If I use the parameters you mention below, rendering is stuck right at
the beginning. The error message reads

[mp4 @ 0x7f526c000f00] Using AVStream.codec to pass codec parameters to
muxers is deprecated, use AVStream.codecpar instead. [mp4 @
0x7f526c000f00] Using AVStream.codec to pass codec parameters to muxers
is deprecated, use AVStream.codecpar instead. [mp4 @ 0x7f526c000f00]
Could not find tag for codec pcm_s16be in stream #1, codec not currently
supported in container [consumer avformat] Could not write header
'/home/jogchum/Videodata/Videocamera/Taalfilmkes/Waldreis/Wâldreis-3.mp4'

I tried to switch the codec to pcm_s16le, one that is mentioned in one
of the mlt-6 consumer profiles, but that made no difference.

Btw, where can I get info about the parameter values? E.g., what does
"g=12" mean?