Output XDCAM footage with kdenlive

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Wed Apr 25 10:40:59 UTC 2018

Every year new formats can appear in video world, as XDCAM (and/or
variants), 4K, HD, SuperHD, UltraHD, MoreHD, LoveHD, etc.
Then profiles manager is the really open way to setup your needings
today and in the future (unlike Adobe and Sony products).

El 25/04/18 a les 11:17, Jogchum Reitsma ha escrit: