Pabricator, Cafe and random ideas

alberto fuentes pajaro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 14:25:26 UTC 2017

Agreed

On top of that, is it worth it at this point? After digging a little,
too many items are missing and im sure developers know about them

Just to name a few:
- dragging a small clip on the track hides what the clip looks like
when the clip is short. Maybe add some transparency to the clip? or
just move them around so they dont hide each o ther
- copy/paste not working
- unclutter the ui: dont show leading zeroes 00:00:01.2 and separete
the frame notation with a dot. change the color of the marks that have
a number
- favourites effects dont work, nor you can drag them
- make the sound tracks show bigger waves. Allow to toogle them in the
video (if you are not going to separete them)
- search in effects tab disappear
- effects dont have description on the tooltip
- if the window is small, description fixed screen room cant be
resized and takes precedence to the list of effects since it has a
scroolbar
- clip/project monitor zoom could use a 100% button
- timeline "fit zoom to project" doesnt work
- lenth of the project? where is defined. colored tracks go up to 10'
instead of using the last clip on track as size of the project
- no favorites for effects
- smb doesnt work on effects
- effects: No transform? position and zoom? no rotate

Is it worth it to keep looking for more?