Report issues with alpha (was Re: Pabricator, Cafe and random ideas)

alberto fuentes pajaro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 21:27:40 UTC 2017

In todays cafe we talked about this

In oct theres a plan to merge the timeline_refactor branch to master
and before that they plan to fix most of what has been called
show-stoppers

You can find them (and add your own) here:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T7128

Normal regressions should be reported here:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T7077

Just added to the comments and they will be added to the task description

Cheers!