Initial Configuration file

lissa shoes lissa.shoes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:05:42 UTC 2017

I messed up my kdenlive pgm. I tried to remove kdenlive from my Linux Mint
18 OS, using sudo apt-get purge kdenlive and then manually deleting all
references to "kdenlive" in the file system. Now the "main" tool bar is not
shown when launching and I can not get it back. So, I thought I'd like to
reinstall. However doing that does not work since the initial configuration
dialog does not show up. So, what file to delete in order to get kdenlive
to think it's back or the 'initial configuration"? Or some other solution?
BTH, my "home" file system tree is in a separate partition and contains
files from 3 different OS's, but only my LM18 OS contains kdenlive.