Windows port progress, etc

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Jan 3 16:11:32 UTC 2017

On Friday, December 30, 2016 12:53:31 AM CET, Iwan Gabovitch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for sharing the progress. It is extremely impressive!

Thank you all for your comments.

You will find an updated windows Kdenlive version that fixes all mentionned
issues as well as a few other ones:

https://we.tl/KW9MvRhFc0

SHA 256: b8cf0f5c8fbd490915a5eaab16cb8ee43c39a4a1f8d41f6f0a81d42c3847f533

It now also supports color themes, I think we can schedule an official
Windows announcement together with the the 16.12.1 release on the 12th of
January...

It should be possible to host the zip file on KDE's servers, I will ask the
sysadmins in the next days.

Regards
jb