Patches to fix race conditions in auto-alignment feature

Raphaël Marinier raphael.marinier at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 20:08:08 UTC 2017

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I posted the patches to phabricator as advised.

My patch is not a response to the March status update, but I read it
and it was good to see that the project was actively being developed
and to get an idea where it's heading.

I could offer some help to develop Kdenlive, e.g. starting with fixing
bugs or adding small features. At this point, I would not commit to
the bigger tasks mentioned in the status update.

Raphael