Patches to fix race conditions in auto-alignment feature

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 12:58:50 UTC 2017

Greetings

> Thanks for the warm welcome.

Happy to have you here.

> I posted the patches to phabricator as advised.

Perfect.

> My patch is not a response to the March status update, but I read it
> and it was good to see that the project was actively being developed
> and to get an idea where it's heading.
>
> I could offer some help to develop Kdenlive, e.g. starting with fixing
> bugs or adding small features. At this point, I would not commit to
> the bigger tasks mentioned in the status update.

We have a list of low hanging bugs [1] if you'd like to cherry pick one.
Avoid timeline related issues since those will go away after the
refactoring. But feel free to also browse through the bug tracker or
phabricator's feature proposals [2][3][4] in case you find something more
interesting to work on.

> Raphael

Happy hacking

[1]