Patches to fix race conditions in auto-alignment feature

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 14:50:27 UTC 2017

Hi Raphaël,

Welcome to the community!

Is your patch a response to the recent post we published [1] or did you get
here by other means?

Over at phabricator you'll also be able to get a glimpse of the refactoring
work being made, exiting times coming to Kdenlive.

[1] https://kdenlive.org/2017/03/kdenlive-status-update/

Thanks for the contribution :)

Cheers

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439