Snap package for testing

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 01:54:11 UTC 2016

Hi JB

Thanks for your effort!

So trying to install in archlinux and success:

kdenlive-devel (edge) master from 'j-b-m' installed

=)

snap run kdenlive-devel
starting script

/snap/kdenlive-devel/4
testing kdenlive --------------------

(process:12276): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
    Using the fallback 'C' locale.
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Qt: Session management error: None of the authentication protocols
specified are supported
Non KDE Desktop detected, forcing Breeze icon theme
No LADSPA plugins were found!

Check your LADSPA_PATH environment variable.

Some issues so far:

* So far it failed to create the ffmpegthumbnails using MLT.
* The breeze theme is missing and only a white mode is available.

I tried to test it further but i'm away from my workstation using an old
laptop. Hopefully next week i can give it a go again.

Cheers!

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439