Snap package for testing

Sam Muirhead sam at cameralibre.cc
Fri Oct 7 15:20:57 UTC 2016

It installed OK on ElementaryOS (Ubuntu 16.04), but like Farid, I had no Breeze icons, and only the ugly white theme.  Audio & video thumbnails were created successfully.

When opening a project,  I see the following warning:

    The document was created in "de_DE.UTF-8" locale, which is not installed in your system. Please install that language pack. Until then, Kdenlive might not be able to correctly open the document.

after clicking OK, I get another dialog:

    There is a locale conflict on your system. The document uses locale de_DE.UTF-8 which uses a "." as numeric separator (in system libraries) but Qt expects ",". You might not be able to correctly open the project.

Here's my terminal output: http://pastebin.com/J6tvRPRF

----Sam Muirhead
Open Source / Video
http://cameralibre.cc