[kdenlive] Anyone else having problems with keyframes in affine transitions in git master?

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Tue Mar 29 16:15:19 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm in the process of finilizing another Kdenlive project and I'm getting bitten by problems when editing keyframes in an affine transition. I'm on recent git master, compiled myself. However, I have problems reproducing this problem exactly, so that's why I'm asking here first before any other attempt.
In particular, I add an affine transition to a several second clip. When I'm positioning the playhead to the beginning Kdenlive sometimes shows no initial keyframe. I can add one, but it never shows up. When I move the playhead, the carret moves in the affine keyframe timeline. But the timecode input field does not update. When I update the timecode, the pleayhead does not reposition. Sometimes it does.
Also, even when jumping between keyframe positions using the next/previous buttons, the playhead follows, sometimes also the timecode. However, any changes made, s as x rotation will either get lost or applied to the other keyframe.
Anyone else experiencing this?
With best regards,Harald