[kdenlive] Kdenlive Café #6 and #6 date selection

Massimo Stella maxstar at tin.it
Sat Mar 26 14:46:06 UTC 2016

We want to go forward with the very good experience of the Kdenlive
café, a two hour informal meetings on irc.freenode.net in channel
#kdenlive.

As we done the last two times we'll select dates and times for the third
two Cafés, so, please, add yourself to this date selection tool
[url]http://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/Kdenlivecafe5and6/[/url].

On Sunday, the 3rd of April 2016 we will close the date selection and
announce the fifth and sixth Cafés here, on kdenlive.org and on the
Kdenlive mailing list
[url]https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdenlive[/url]