[kdenlive] R: AW: R: Workflow Feature: resize clip end, moving following clips in same track?

maxstar at tin.it maxstar at tin.it
Fri Mar 25 20:24:23 UTC 2016

Actually you can trim more tracks simultaneously on several softwares. You can select the clips you want to trim and you can perform the action in just one passage (as explained on this tutorial for FCP 7):
https://larryjordan.com/articles/tutorial-trimming-multiple-clips/
I already added the trimming features request to the fabricator board.
I hope I was helpful.
Ciao.

Massimo.