[kdenlive] Kdenlive Café #6 and #6 date selection

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 16:53:40 UTC 2016

hi massimo and all,

i hope the 4th café was productive, sorry i missed! how did it go?

i already chose my dates for the next round. (thanks for proposing later
hours so we dont have to wake up too early this side of the world).

cheers to all!

> We want to go forward with the very good experience of the Kdenlive café,
> a two hour informal meetings on irc.freenode.net in channel #kdenlive.
>
> As we done the last two times we'll select dates and times for the third
> two Cafés, so, please, add yourself to this date selection tool [url]
> http://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/Kdenlivecafe5and6/[/url].
>
> On Sunday, the 3rd of April 2016 we will close the date selection and
> announce the fifth and sixth Cafés here, on kdenlive.org and on the
> Kdenlive mailing list [url]
> https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdenlive[/url]

1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439
usuario GNU/Linux #471966
|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|