[kdenlive] GSoC - Porting to Windows

Iwan Gabovitch qubodup at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 08:36:00 UTC 2016

Welcome!

There was a brief discussion last month
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kdenlive/2016-February/008837.html

The OS X port has bad performance, which is probably due to using a port of
Xorg rather than being a native port like shotcut has one.

Shotcut is probably a good codebase to look for solutions on how to port to
both to OS X and Windows (hopefully there's usable documentation).

Cheers,
Iwan

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 8:02 AM, Kamalpreet Grewal <grewalkamal005 at gmail.com