[kdenlive] Bug triaging How-To on krita.org

Sam Muirhead sam at cameralibre.cc
Tue Mar 15 16:21:11 UTC 2016

I just read this blog post on krita's website:
https://krita.org/item/ways-to-help-krita-bug-triaging
I thought that it would be a useful template to adapt to Kdenlive bug
triaging, with a bit of copy+paste and a few kdenlive-specific explanations.
  It seems to be a friendly, welcoming way to bring users closer in to the
project and provides some ready-made documentation that could be useful,
right?
I assume krita's site content is under an open licence but otherwise we can
just ask them.
----Sam Muirhead
Open Source / Video
http://cameralibre.cc