[kdenlive] R: Re: Help with finding out which data files Kdenlive reads (qtblend problem)

Massimo Stella maxstar at tin.it
Sun Jul 24 17:31:19 UTC 2016

Hi Harald,
I read your email just now and they helped me to find the qtblend transition (without your email I never looked for it as "Composite and Transform)
I also opened a BugTracker because on my pc both the Transition and the Filter totally fill my RAM and the rotation is still not working.
For me icons are still in the same situation they were months ago: everything is ok except for the toolbar you can show up in the clip and project monitor windows by using the middle click.
I wasn't able to fix this issue also by installing the kubuntu plasma desktop inside to my Unity Ubuntu installation.
If I run Kdenlive inside the Plasma desktop everything is correct. If I launch it inside Unity desktop I have always the superimposed toolbar issue.
Anyway I can't really help you because I don't know how to fix it on my pc too.
I answered you just for showing that someone alive is still around here. :-)

Massimo.