[kdenlive] (more) Kdenlive Breeze Icon woes ... and some more details

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Fri Jul 22 19:25:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've now paid more attention to what icons actually get installed when I
run "make install" for Kdenlive from git master: when it comes to
scalable icons, the only few icons I see installed are the svg/z icons
that come from kdenlive.git/data/icons/sc-actions-*.svg*. The Breeze
light/dark icons don't get installed.

I previously had cleared the local installation icon directories in
order to purge any old left-overs.

Is installing only the kdenlive.git/data/icons/sc-actions-*.svg* icons
now the intended way of things, and do the old dark/light icons get not
installed anymore?

On my system, the result is a mess of icons from the underlying system
Breeze theme and the (comparably few) new adaptive icons.

How can I get a consistent icon experience with my Kdenlive?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Harald