[kdenlive] being social

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:59:13 UTC 2016

hello,

there was recently an attempt to get the twitter account for kdenlive back
but afaik it didn't go well... we could either try to contact twitter and
ask to get it back or create another one.

over at the g+ community jesse created a community and it is doing fairly
well. :) i would like to ask if possible to put me and dive-o (if he
accepts) as admins as well. is that ok?

another thing that has been on my mind is if we should be on github. the
plus side is that it might make it easier for more devs to join in probably
the bad side (besides being proprietary) is that it would be one more thing
to have to take care of... any thoughts on this?

cheers

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439