[kdenlive] Iwan's first website design proposal

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Thu Jan 28 14:53:40 UTC 2016

In my humble opinion:

- I prefer a professional look over a super-media-rich one, if Kdenlive
project is really addressed to professional users.
Iwan's tiger or megascreenshots is so presumptuous to look serious, but
has cleaner header (the top).

- I suggest to replace "Linux" by "GNU/Linux"

- I suggest to replace "Make great videos" by "Edit polite videos"
(indicating that Kdenlive is a video editor)

El 28/01/16 a les 04:28, Brian Cluff ha escrit: