[kdenlive] Kdenlive roadmap

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Fri Feb 19 10:06:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've gave the recent git master a try and did a new project with it. I
noticed some problems with especially affine transitions. Unfortunately,
I wasn't yet able to track them down completely. What I'm repeatedly
seeing is corruption of especially the final keyframe at the end of an
affine transition. Corruption can happen in that the keyframe gets lost
or its settings changed: for instance, the zoom and position parameters
seem to get reset all to 0, resulting in an unwanted move out and zoom
out. The opacity probably gets corrupted too, which I can't reliably
detect as I usually fade out to the final keyframe, so it's 0 anyway.
I'm not sure but corruption seem to occur when I either move(!) or
resize the transition.

BTW -- I'm in a decimal-dot-is-comma locale ;)

Best regards,
Harald