[kdenlive] Kdenlive roadmap

Jack Fromm jack at jjfro.com
Wed Feb 17 14:02:00 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016, at 11:06 AM, jb wrote:
[snip]

> In other news, great progress was made in the keyframe stuff, you can
> try it in git master using Movit GPU display and the Pan & Zoom GPU
> effect, it now allows you to move and zoom an object using curved paths.
[snip]

JB, this is fantastic news! Been waiting and hoping for this for a long
time:
https://kdenlive.org/forum/keyframes-spline-based-interpolation

Can't wait to try it once I get my hardware situation straightened out.
Thanks for all the hard work you and the other devs have been putting in.

Jack