[kdenlive] Kdenlive roadmap

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Feb 16 16:06:53 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Following Kdenlive's Café #3, I asked the KDE sysadmins if we could have
one (or more) new workboard, like the current one:
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/40/
to manage our roadmap.

I was told that a proper roadmap tool will be added to KDE's Phabricator
instance in a few weeks. So the idea is now to wait for this new tool
which should hopefully help us to organize and better communicate about
Kdenlive's current and future plans.

I thing this kind of interactive roadmap tool could also help us in the
redesign of the website.

So currently, we are a bit stuck with the wiki being read-only and this
new tool being prepared. If someone needs to write important stuff right
now and needs a hosting place, contact me and we can arrange a temporary
hosting in a kdenlive.org page.

In other news, great progress was made in the keyframe stuff, you can
try it in git master using Movit GPU display and the Pan & Zoom GPU
effect, it now allows you to move and zoom an object using curved paths.

Regards,

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle