[kdenlive] Frame by frame editing and using JKL

Matthias Paillard matthias.paillard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 22:53:29 UTC 2016

Well for the audio, it turns out that yes, it does work, and I'm stupid. I
can see why a perfect playback isn't the most useful, but as it is, it's
not really intuitive. But hey, it's my opinion, I can live with the way it
is right now.

As for the frame by frame, even with the arrows, going frame by frame isn't
smooth at all. It kind of jumps between frames on the monitor so I don't
know where I am.

If it works perfectly for you, then maybe it is something with either my
configuration. I'll see what I can do.

Thank your for your answer and your time,

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--