[kdenlive] Frame by frame editing and using JKL

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Fri Apr 29 08:10:17 UTC 2016

About "One frame backward/forward" I think it's more intuitive as is in
Kdenlive: left and right arrow keys.
Anyway, in the Settings menu, you can configure these concrete Shortcuts.

I suppose more shortcuts should be configurable about play speed and
direction.

El 28/04/16 a les 22:52, Matthias Paillard ha escrit: