[kdenlive] R: Consider new default layout?

maxstar at tin.it maxstar at tin.it
Wed Apr 27 23:47:47 UTC 2016

I don't remember which is the default layout.
I set on my Kdenlive a custom layout which comes from other softwares (mostly Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro)
You can see how I arranged my space here:
http://s32.postimg.org/4ns498zsl/Kdenlive_Layout_01.jpg
http://s32.postimg.org/rbbyt54qd/Kdenlive_Layout_02.jpg
I hope these images wll be useful for a community discussion.

Massimo Stella.