[kdenlive] effect stack missing ?

Roger Morton ttguy1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:29:13 UTC 2015

Maybe both transitions and effects should be known as "effects".  Then
the widget would just be "Effect Settings".
You would call what we currently call "Transitions"   "Transition
Effects".  I mean both produce "Effects" in the final video.

So the terminology would speak of "Effects" and "Transition Effects".
But I guess you need a way to distinguish when you are talking about
what we currently call "Effects" rather than both types.

How about ?
Effects -> Single-Track Effects and Transitions -> Multi-Track Effects

And the widget is "Effects Settings"