[kdenlive] effect stack missing ?

Iwan Gabovitch qubodup at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 03:20:02 UTC 2015

Hello all,

In the thread https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=265&t=129330 it seems
that the users TheDiveO, vpion and myself think that renaming "Selection
Properties" to "Properties" would be the right way to go and to not definte
"Transitions" as a kind of "Effect".

I would suggest to rename "Effect List" to "Effects" and "Transition List"
to "Transitions" but nobody else seems to think that is worth talking about
:)

Cheers,
Iwan