[kdenlive] effect stack missing ?

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sun Nov 15 13:26:19 UTC 2015

On Sunday, November 15, 2015 01:23:24 PM Iwan Gabovitch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > What version will this be in ?
>
> 15.12 but who knows what's going to change during the next month.

Yes, it will be in 15.12. The feature freeze is on November 18, so 3 more
days. So if find some time, I will maybe make 1-2 more feature / minor ui
changes, after this it is only bugfixing until the December 16 release.

> > I also feel that the name is not quite right. But I am also having
> > trouble naming it.
>
> Same, same. I started a thread on account of that:
> https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=265&t=129330
> But no ideas yet.

Feedback is welcome (preferably on the list when some consensus can be
reached)

regards
jb