[kdenlive] Switching to Bugzilla with Frameworks 5 version

Vincent Pinon vpinon at april.org
Tue Jan 6 21:16:53 UTC 2015

Ok, Kdenlive is now available in bugs.kde.org, which is pointed to in
frameworks code.
I don't change it in master nor on website for the moment, if we want to keep
mantis for the KDE4 version.

Le mardi 6 janvier 2015, 22:30:45 Roger Morton a écrit :
> I dunno what documentation bugs might appear but I love documentation
> so I am happy with that role.
In my mind people can notice an outdated doc, or a mistake, or something
missing, and let us (you!) know about that.

Regarding doc, I think it would be nice to organize a sprint if some parts
need completion/update/screenshots/examples?
(note: regarding MLT/frei0r/LADSPA effects, we could see what these projects
already provide as description, blog posts & also share with
ShotCut/OpenShot/FlowBlade)