[kdenlive] Switching to Bugzilla with Frameworks 5 version

Vincent Pinon vpinon at april.org
Tue Jan 6 07:07:01 UTC 2015

Hello,

In the switch to KDE infrastructure, it was planned to transfer our Mantis BTS
to Bugzilla shared by all KDE components.
Transferring the existing database doesn't seem obvious as there are no
existing tools (up to date), no time and low motivation to do it: old entries
will be kept for archive, but with the important rewrite happening, it is not
a bad thing to restart with a new base.
Then the plan is just to change the link in bug report dialog & website to our
Bugzilla category (and forwarding Mantis submissions page there).

In Bugzilla we should define default assignees for each component, I proposed
the following ones:
- Installation (=> Vincent Pinon = vpinon)
- User Interface (=> Jean-Baptiste Mardelle = jbm)
- Video Display & Export (=> Jean-Baptiste Mardelle)
- Effects & Transitions (=> Vincent Pinon)
- Translation (=> Vincent Pinon)
- Documentation (=> Roger Morton = ttguy)

Are you OK with this? Would you want to take ownership somewhere?
Do you think of things to add?

BR,

Vincent.