[kdenlive] review request - patch for bugzilla 355350 - freesound library

Roger Morton ttguy1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 03:15:50 UTC 2015

Thanks Vincent.

Looks like the patch applied nicely - I tested it out of git and it is working.

It looks like you guys have the philosophy of not leaving behind old
commented out code.  I will try and follow that lead.  And I can see
one reason to do this - so searching does not flag up irrelevant
results in comments.  I just have the habit of leaving commented out
code behind.  But I guess git diffs can always show you want was taken
out and what was put in.