[kdenlive] OAuth2 for kdenlive freesound

Roger Morton ttguy1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 08:58:32 UTC 2015

So the freesound archive have moved to an OAuth2 model for
authentication and download of the high quality audio files. And I
want to implement the use of this in Kdenlive.
OAuth2 is a bit of an industry standard and I have found a library
that apparently does oAuth2 with QT

https://code.google.com/p/qt-oauth-lib/

Now this sample code and libraries come with a qt-oauth-lib.pro
project file that has these commands in it

QT  += webkit
QT += webkitwidgets

And it turns out that you need to add these to make the code compile
and find QtWebKit  and QWebView

The project has a qmake step that references the .pro project file
         qmake: qmake qt-oauth-lib.pro -r -spec linux-g++-64 CONFIG+=debug

Now the kdenlive project - in contrast - is using a CMakeLists.txt
and has a CMake step.

I figure CMake and Qmake two different ways to configure a projects
build.  My questions are:
1. What is the QT += <blah> syntax in the .pro file doing?
2. And how can I get my kdenlive build to do the same - because it can
not find QtWebKit  and QWebView

I am using the QT creator IDE.