[kdenlive] review request - patch for bugzilla 355350 - freesound library

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Thu Dec 3 22:33:22 UTC 2015

Hi Roger,

Thanks for popping  up important things from my mailbox: it's going out of control these days :-\

I've been rapidly through your patch, thanks again so much for analyzing the problem, finding the solution, and documenting all the things...
And of course, sorry for not avoiding you that frustration, unrecognized good work...

Cheers and happy hacking!

Vincent